All you want and more from the English seaside…
Bournemouth is well known for its seven miles of award winning beaches stretching across the coast. The beach provides a location not only for fun days out, but also for various different festivals and displays all year round. With most of the events being free of charge, there’s truly no excuse not to come and experience what Bournemouth has to offer.
Whether you fancy a romantic walk along the beach with your loved one, or a fun day out with the kids. Bournemouth has everything to give, from water sport activities and beach huts to restaurants and the seaside pier’s. If sitting beside the beach all day isn’t your thing, its only a short walk from the shorelines before you hit the high street, with a variety of shopping outlets, cafes and restaurants.
- This seaside town has so much to offer. A personal favourite are the miles of sandy beaches and the fact the bays produce they own micro-climate, meaning the weather is almost always blazing hot sunshine. With so much beach on offer you’re sure to find a personal section of your own, making for a more intimate experience.
- It’s the perfect day out to spend with your family. There is so much to do, even if you’re on a budget. Nothing beats a bucket and spade day, competing to make the best sandcastle. It’s a fun day you can share with all of your family, including your four legged friend on selected dog friendly beaches!
- Want to brush up on your surfing? Why not? There are a number of different water sport activities available, so why not try something new? This is a prime time to catch up with friends and have a laugh, showing off your new found skills… or perhaps not.
- Even if you’re not so keen on the sea breeze, you have the opportunity to buy or hire out one of the beach huts available. Giving you the chance to sit inside and watch the day go by without the sea air getting in the way. It also makes for the perfect chance to bring along a picnic, without getting the sandwiches covered in sand! Its also possible to buy deck chairs, wind breakers and parasols.
- I mean let’s be honest, the breath taking views alone are more than enough reason to visit Bournemouth. Sitting and watching the sun set is the perfect way to end a spring, summer, autumn or winter day at the beach. You’d be mad not to give it a chance.